We do the planning for you so that all you can relax on the day knowing that we will lead the way.
Private Classes - currently there are three private classes that can be booked via the "appointment" section. We will get in touch to arrange whether you want to manage the payment for your guests or would like us to?
"Overseas Classes" as we need to deal with different timezones, please email us so we can discuss with you a menu that suits different time zones. So for example, if you are in the UK it might be morning, whilst it is the evening in Australia. We will work with you on this. Plus, it might be a special occasion like a birthday that we need to be aware of so that we can have this in mind when designing the event.
CLASS BOOKING PROCESS
1. Select the class you would like to book.
2. Book via the BOOK ONLINE page. Paypal and credit/debit cards accepted.
3. On payment, you will receive a confirmation email and text with the link & Zoom joining instructions.
4. You will receive separately an email with the ingredients list, equipment list and with this we will advise of any preparation required in advance of the class (chopping etc). You might like to print off the ingredients so you can check you have everything,
5. One day prior to the class, you will receive a reminder of the event details.
6. Please make sure you have Zoom downloaded prior to the class.
7. For safeguarding and safety reasons, parents need to be visible at the start of the class.
We will send a reminder the morning of the event with what we would like you to have ready. This means on the day, we can concentrate on the cooking element.
ON THE DAY WHAT TO EXPECT
1. We will allow 5 minutes to join the class. If you are running late, or cannot make it, please let us know.
2. On arrival, we will welcome everyone in the group. We will have a few slides on safety and will run through the ingredients.
3. Please relax, you are there to learn with us but also to have some fun.
3. You will see other participants, to allow for interaction with others. Don't feel any pressure to talk however we would love for you to! We will ask questions during the class, see how you are getting on and what you have been up to in lockdown.
4. We will provide step by step instructions and also put these in the chat on the day.
5. Duration - approx 1-1.5 hours depending on the class.
6. You will be cooking a meal on the day so it is designed to eat afterwards with your friends or family. If you have booked a "private class" we give you the option to stay on and chat to your friends afterwards - we will hand over the host feature to you.